There are a number of benefits available to active Hispanic Chamber members. Take some time to look through the benefits listed below. If you have any questions please reach out to us.
• Listing in the Hispanic Chamber printed membership list
• Listing on the Hispanic Chamber website with email, website and contact information
• Email newsletters/announcements
• Opportunity to have an informational table once a year at a luncheon event
• Opportunity to use the Hispanic Chamber classroom, as available
• Opportunity to receive an electronic file of members for your promotions
• Opportunity to network with large and small firms throughout the region
• Increased visibility in the Latino and greater communities
Reduced member rates for all Hispanic Chamber Events After Hours Gatherings
o Scholarship Awards Luncheon
o Annual Membership Luncheon
o Hispanic Heritage Celebration Dinner
o Latino Leadership Reception
Discounts at several businesses
o AAA Oregon: $10 enrollment fee waived for Hispanic Chamber member and ½ price for an associate member (living in the same household) for the first year. Discount code #6150. Call 1.888.422.2503 or use code to join online at aaa.com. Discount applies to Oregon residents only.
o Town and Country Auto Discounts: Contact Carlos Martinez or Laurie Moog at (503) 454-2500 for details
o Rose Quarter Group Discount Rates: Login to rosequarter.com/hispanicchamber/ to view upcoming events and receive ticket discounts.
o REDe Print: 15% discount on print jobs. REDe Print has received numerous 5-star YELP reviews! Contact Caroline at 503-227-6137.
o Portland Business Journal: 4-week free trial and discount for non-profits. Contact Bill at email@example.com
o Global Security & Communications, Inc.: Free wireless (commercial or residential) security system installed at no charge for the system or professional installation. (Contingent on signing a monitoring contract). Contact AJ Gomez at 360.693.1900 for more information. https://global4security.com
o ebs associates, Inc.: Receive a 15% discount off their first Bookkeeping Career Institute course at the Tigard, Oregon location. Contact Alexia at 503.213.1344 for class schedules.