- Applicant must be of Hispanic ancestry, permanently residing in Oregon or Clark County, Washington
- Applicant must be currently attending a high school in Oregon or Clark County, Washington or have attended a high school in Oregon OR Clark County, Washington and currently enrolled in an accredited college.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA as evidenced by a high school or college transcript.
- Applicants will be evaluated on academics, extra-curricular activities, community service, written essays, and letters of recommendation.
- Applicant must be enrolled by September 2017 in an accredited community college, 4 year college or university, or accredited graduate degree program.
The 2017 Scholarship coming soon. Check back November for live application. All submissions must be received by January 28, 2018. Please email any questions to email@example.com or call (503) 222-0280