- Applicant must be of Hispanic ancestry, permanently residing in Oregon or Clark County, Washington
- Applicant must be currently attending a high school in Oregon or Clark County, Washington or have attended a high school in Oregon OR Clark County, Washington and currently enrolled in an accredited college.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA as evidenced by a high school or college transcript.
- Applicants will be evaluated on academics, extra-curricular activities, community service, written essays, and letters of recommendation.
- Applicant must be enrolled by September 2017 in an accredited community college, 4 year college or university, or accredited graduate degree program.
The 2018 Scholarship now open. All submissions must be received by January 31, 2018. Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 222-0280