- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident
- Applicant must be of Hispanic ancestry, permanently residing in Oregon or Clark County, Washington
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA as evidenced by a certified high school or college transcript
- Applicant must be enrolled by September 2013 in an accredited community college, 4-year college or university or an accredited graduate degree program
Applicants will be evaluated based on their academic achievements, extracurricular activities in the community and a written essay.
How to Apply:
Applicant must submit a completed application with all the required attachments (all attachments must be typed):
- Certified Transcripts for a minimum of 2 years. If you are a 1st year college student, please provide your current college transcript, plus your high school transcript. All transcripts provided with your application must be certified and sealed official copies provided by your school’s transcript office.
- Two (2) current letters of reference.
- A list of current activities and hours spent on community service, extra-curricular and/or work experience.
- A list of any awards or honors you have received.
2013 Scholarship application is now available:
Please send all electronic applications and attachments to email@example.com (acceptable file formats: PDF & Doc).
Mail Application Packet to:
Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 1837
Portland, OR 97207
Phone: (503) 222-0280
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION.
Applications and attachments must be postmarked or electronically submitted by January 31, 2013. Postmarked applications or info after January 31, 2013 will not be considered. NO EXCEPTIONS!