Reports to: Executive Director
- Develop financial reports and other reports as requested by the Executive Director
- Manage all financial and performance audits
- Perform all accounting: bank deposits, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger posting, account reconciliation and coordination of all financial information.
- Manage and coordinate all computer, telephonic and other communication vendors
- Work with the Scholarship/IDA Coordinator regarding the financial elements of all events including logistics, contracts, and payments.
- Work with Economic Development leads to provide disbursement checks and reports for small business grant programs.
- Process and maintain all membership information as well as invoicing and membership dues receipts
- Manage the financial operation of the organization
- Manage event financials including sponsor invoicing, payments to suppliers and financial reporting
- Manage relationships with employee benefits providers such as health & dental insurance, and savings plans for the organization
- Support Executive Director or Program Leaders in talent search including posting current openings in various platforms and documentation needed for onboarding new employees
- Manage all insurance and licensing requirements for the organization and contracts the organization undertakes
- Perform time cost billing for monthly services on contracts
- Manage the annual filing of Form 990
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in bookkeeping and database management (QuickBooks)
- Experience preparing financial information and reports
- Experience in Project Management
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
- Demonstrated effectiveness working with diverse people and organizations.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks using time-management and problem-solving skills
- A strong sense of personal integrity and professionalism. Candidates’ histories must be impeccable in terms of honesty, fairness, and overall integrity.
Education: Applicants should have a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree, preferably in Accounting. A Masters’ degree in accounting and/or business is preferred.
Starting Range: $60,000 depending on experience
For more information contact: Carmen G. Castro, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org