The Hispanic Chamber Business Development Coordinators now offer services to assist businesses in the following areas, free of charge. Services are available in both English and Spanish. For more information, contact us about any of the following services.
- Business Start-Up
- Business Expansion
- Development of Accounting/Bookkeeping Systems
- Development of Business Plans
- Development of Loan and/or Bond Proposals
- Addressing Financing/Insurance Issues
- Assistance in Software/Hardware Training
- Development of Marketing Materials
- Development and/or Expansion of Web sites
- Review Operations/Management Systems
- Identification of Procurement Opportunities
- Referral to other Business Resources in the Sector
- Other Issues that a Business may need
The Hispanic Chamber now offers services to assist businesses. Whether you need help with a start up or expansion, business plans or software training, the Hispanic Chamber is here to help. We also offer small business loans, as well as guidance with contracts and procurement.
Learn more about our Latino Leadership Program.
- Alliance of Portland Business Neighborhood Associations
Helps Businesses Meet Federal Compliance Requirements.
- Hacienda CDC’s Community Economic Development Department
Offers a variety of programs ranging from micro-enterprise development, small business training, adult education, and workforce development.
- COBID Certification Office for Business Inclusion & Diversity
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE); Woman/Minority/Service Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (WBE, MBE, SDVBE); Emerging Small Business (ESB)
- OHSU's Procurement Services
- Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services
Information on licensing, permits, insurance, worker's comp & other business requirements.
- Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs
Promote and develop entrepreneurship and economic development for ethnic minorities in the State of Oregon.
- Portland Development Commission
Business, Economic, And Development Services.
- PGE Educational Seminars
Free energy-efficiency classes.
- PGE's Business Energy Savings
A focus on energy efficiency can help control your energy usage and boost your bottom line.
- The Small Business Development Center
Helping you start your business, grow your business, & make your business profitable.
- Oregon Secretary of State's Office
Corporate Division Provides information on registering your business in the state, licensing information, & referral to business assistance.
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Network
Provides mentoring to entrepreneurs.
- Mt. Hood Community College
Small Business Development Center.
- City of Portland, Small Business Liaison
Providing information and services from Portland area government agencies.
- Oregon Employment Department
- US Small Business Administration
Offering loans, counseling, and workshops.
- Vendor Registration
Can mean several things when you do business with the City of Portland. This page shows different types of registration and what you need to know.
Tax & Wage
Paper sections of the management study by category
We see many students who in business and management face problems when it comes to finding original and interesting management topics for research. We're here to solve this problem for you. In this blog article, you'll see an extensive list of valid topics that will help you find the inspiration you will use for writing paper.
Lists of interest documents of interest
Many management-related issues may be useful for further research in this area. We have drawn up a wide range of management topics that you may need. If you find something that you are really interested in, you can either use it without change or modify it to meet your requirements. Alternatively, it should at least be considered as a dictionary for reflection in the development of your own themes. In any case, we hope that the choice we offer will be useful
If you are looking who write your essay https://essaypro.com/write-my-essay.html
- Robotics and automation as a challenge and temptation. Are their management positions that can be performed by robots?
- Wide freelance as a problem for HR managers
- New challenges for administrative staff in the new economic realities of developed countries
- Personnel management situations have been created in international teams
- Total effectiveness of non-financial incentives for personnel management
- The problem with the late career and the changes that she's going through
- Dependence on financial motivation
- Digital management of personnel
- Flexible working hours-a motivator or a motivator?
- Working from home is acceptable as a standard practice for white-collar workers?
Diversity and discrimination
- Diversity in the workplace: opportunities and challenges that it represents
- The ageing of the staff is a possible solution
- A family-friendly environment in the workplace
- Prevention of discrimination in the workplace
- Prevention of sexual harassment in the workplace without risk to normal relations between senders
- Disability in the workplace: a problem that we have to deal with or unrecognized opportunities?
- Positive discrimination is a new counterproductive factor
The styles of manual and guidance
- Remote leadership
- Cultural issues in the leadership of the international group
- Charities relating to the leadership style of NGOs
- How should a strong leader avoid autocracy?
- Is the decision an integral part of the leader's role?
Various management topics
- The art department
- Adoption of the structure of hospitals for the possible use of weapons of mass destruction
- The role of management in the work of Olympic athletes
- Management role in the effectiveness of fund-raising in non-governmental organizations
- Creative managerial work
- Customer involvement in the development of new products and services. Social networks are effective mechanisms of interaction between companies and clients
- Social media in the workplace is a significant factor in the dispersion and destructive or useful tool? How to achieve a balance?
- New trends in the organization of the workplace and the workspace
- To organize a universally available labor force is profitable and even available for business?
- The positive impact of global competition on modern companies
- Atsourcing for developing countries: features, opportunities, challenges
- Innovation as a strategic advantage
- Strategic planning in a rapidly changing environment
- Sustainability is another fashionable word or strategic opportunity for modern business
- Techniques for motivating enterprises to comply with environmental regulations
- Environmental friendship as a method of promotion
- Corporate responsibility is the issue of decency or the organic need of modern business?
- Differences and similarities in management and leadership roles
- Integration of social responsibility in partnerships with other companies, including corporate clients and suppliers
- Corporate role on the global policy agenda
- Interference by large companies in political matters: can it be profitable for the company at the end of the day?
- Management-art or trade?
Governance is a vast area of knowledge. It is almost impossible to offer relevant topics in one or the same article without lengthy clarification. We have made our best efforts to include in our proposal a lot of subjects, since you should keep it in an organized way. For more information about how to write on the management paper, see the other posts
The topics in this publication are suitable for different types of management documents. When assessing paper, it is important to bear in mind that there are different types of appointments. Of course, there's something for everyone! If you have any problems with the registration of the paper yourself, please contact us for more information. We're always ready to help! (ALL)